Sep 21, 2007

Sand Painting


MATERIALS NEEDED:Thick chart paper,any design,trace paper,various colors of Sand,3D-liner,fevicol/glue.




STEPS FOR SAND PAINTING:

1.First take the chart paper and trace the design.

2.After tracing the design apply fevicol to every part of design.

3.Now take the sand of a color and sprinkle it to a part where fevicol is applied.

4.Now make it dry for a minute.

5.After a minute reverse the paper so that excess sand will be removed & it will be sticked only where fevicol is applied.

6.Now continue the same process to fill all the colors for the design you have chosen.

7.Now take the 3D-liner and apply it to the out line part of the design.

8.Now dry it for 15 minutes.

9.Hence your sand painting is ready.

10.If any sand color is appearing dull you can use water colors to make it bright.

TIP:Instead of chart paper you can also use wood piece & also instead of glitter
You can use water colors for outlines of your design.

1 comment:

Bestfreebies said...

Hi,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
All my life I've envied people who are creative and can make things out of paper.
I like your blog. Good concept. Try to add a few images.
Join Reviewback, and exchange reviews. Write more content.
Email me and I'll give you more tips to make it very popular.

Visit me at http://freestuffonly.blogspot.com
And my father at
http://shakirlakhani.blogspot.com